FAQ: How Much Is A Gym Membership At Goodlife?
- 1 What is the cheapest gym to join?
- 2 Is GoodLife Fitness worth the money?
- 3 Does GoodLife Fitness have family memberships?
- 4 Is Planet Fitness really $10 a month?
- 5 How can I get a free gym membership?
- 6 Is 24 Hour Fitness actually 24 hours?
- 7 Does GoodLife take your picture?
- 8 Is Fit4Less owned by GoodLife?
- 9 How do gym memberships work?
- 10 Can I share my GoodLife membership?
- 11 Can I put a hold on my GoodLife membership?
- 12 What does my GoodLife membership include?
What is the cheapest gym to join?
Five most affordable gym memberships
- Planet Fitness. Planet Fitness advertises itself as a gym for people who don’t like gyms, with ads referring to every Planet Fitness location as a “Judgement Free Zone.”
- Cardinal Fitness.
- Your Local YMCA.
- Gold’s Gym.
- LA Fitness.
Is GoodLife Fitness worth the money?
GoodLife is a tremendous place to workout. The gyms are spacious and large, with a great quantity of machines. More importantly, GoodLife is a solid choice for anyone interested in lifting weights — which you can’t do effectively at some cheaper gyms.
Does GoodLife Fitness have family memberships?
Are my family Members eligible for this offer? You may be eligible to add family members to your Corporate Membership, depending on the Company agreement. If family members are eligible to join, you must register yourself on the GoodLife Fitness Corporate Program. All family members must be 12 years-of-age or older.
Is Planet Fitness really $10 a month?
Planet Fitness prides itself on offering low-cost memberships, with a standard membership at $10 a month and higher-tier membership, with its PF Black Card, at an average of $19.99 a month.
How can I get a free gym membership?
Some gyms have low income programs.
- Community Recreation Centers often have low income programs.
- YMCA offers financial assistance.
- 24 Hour Fitness offers a 3-Day Free Pass.
- Anytime Fitness offers a free 7-day pass.
- Crunch Fitness offers a free 7-day pass.
- Genesis Health Clubs offer a free 7 -day pass.
Is 24 Hour Fitness actually 24 hours?
Club Hours Many of our locations are open 24 hours a day. To find out when a specific location is open, please use our Club Finder.
Does GoodLife take your picture?
If we do not have your photograph on your member profile, we may ask you to provide identification to verify your identity when you attend our clubs. Your photograph will be deleted when your membership is terminated in our systems.
Is Fit4Less owned by GoodLife?
On Monday, Goodlife announced it would expand and rebrand its budget fitness club initiative, naming the chain Fit4Less and aiming to open 50 locations nationwide by year’s end. Memberships will average $10 a month.
How do gym memberships work?
The client pays a certain sum every month so that he/she may use the gym’s services daily. Monthly memberships can also be turned into yearly memberships. If a certain client likes going to your gym to take fitness classes, for example, then they should also have the option to pay for a longer subscription.
There’s is a section in the goodlife membership form stating that you can’t share the membership with anyone else. You can however transfer a membership, might be the better option.
Can I put a hold on my GoodLife membership?
Can I put my Membership on hold? Yes, you are able to suspend your Corporate Membership. Please contract Member Experience at [email protected] or 1-800-287-4631 for information about this process.
What does my GoodLife membership include?
Here’s what you’ll get as a Goodlife member (no matter what membership option you choose): Free access to Goodlife at Home workouts, recipes and more. A free activation session with a fitness professional. Bring your friends to train for free.