How To Cut A Gym Shirt?
How do you cut an oversized T-shirt?
- Cut the collar off at the stitching.
- Snip the cut-off collar apart to make a long strip.
- Cut the front of the collar lower if you want a more feminine touch.
- Cut the sleeves off, starting a least 1 inch (2.5 cm) below the armpit.
- Pinch the back of the shirt to create a racerback shape.
How do you make a plain T-shirt cute?
Pin these projects:
- Add a cute ribbon.
- Cut out most of the back of your T-shirt and tie what’s left.
- Make a skull cutout.
- Make a line of bows along the back of your T-shirt.
- Make a geometric design.
- Cut out a tree of life shape.
- Make a butterfly twist tee.
- Create a cool high-contrast look by layering.