Often asked: How Much Does It Cost To Join The Ymca Gym?
- 1 What is the cheapest YMCA membership?
- 2 Is Planet Fitness really $10 a month?
- 3 What is the cheapest gym to join?
- 4 Why is the YMCA so expensive?
- 5 Why did Planet Fitness charge me $40?
- 6 What do you get for $10 a month at Planet Fitness?
- 7 Is Planet Fitness free for teenager 2021?
- 8 How can I get a free gym membership?
- 9 What is an initiation fee at a gym?
- 10 Is 24 Hour Fitness actually 24 hours?
- 11 How do you join the Y?
What is the cheapest YMCA membership?
FAQs For YMCA Membership Price & Cost
- YMCA Family Membership – $72.00 per Month + $95.00 (Initiation Fee)
- YMCA Young Adult Membership – $33.00 per Month + $30.00 (Initiation Fee)
- YMCA Adult Membership – $44.00 per Month + $50.00 (Initiation Fee)
- YMCA Youth Membership – $22.00 per Month + $30.00 (Initiation Fee)
Is Planet Fitness really $10 a month?
Planet Fitness prides itself on offering low-cost memberships, with a standard membership at $10 a month and higher-tier membership, with its PF Black Card, at an average of $19.99 a month.
What is the cheapest gym to join?
Five most affordable gym memberships
- Planet Fitness. Planet Fitness advertises itself as a gym for people who don’t like gyms, with ads referring to every Planet Fitness location as a “Judgement Free Zone.”
- Cardinal Fitness.
- Your Local YMCA.
- Gold’s Gym.
- LA Fitness.
Why is the YMCA so expensive?
Staff. As with many businesses, the staff at the YMCA is going to be part of what increases the costs. The staff at the YMCA is going to be costly, and this is a major reason the YMCA can be so expensive. The staff at a YMCA is also usually able to tap into the employee benefits that go along with being a YMCA employee
Why did Planet Fitness charge me $40?
According to Planet Fitness’ FAQ page on its website, in order to have access to the gym facilities, there is an annual charge of $39 that “goes towards club maintenance and upkeep.” This fee is due once a year and for a lot of people, that time of the year happened July 1, 2020.
What do you get for $10 a month at Planet Fitness?
What do you get for $10 a month at Planet Fitness? Planet Fitness $ 10 membership features may vary by its location, but in general, it includes Unlimited Access to Home Club, Free Fitness Training, and Free WiFi.
Is Planet Fitness free for teenager 2021?
For more information on the Teen Summer Challenge, including how to sign up for the free membership, visit PlanetFitness.com/TeenSummerChallenge. Teenagers ages 15-18 can visit any Planet Fitness location in the United States. Once the parent or guardian waiver is signed for teens under 18, teens can work out alone.
How can I get a free gym membership?
Some gyms have low income programs.
- Community Recreation Centers often have low income programs.
- YMCA offers financial assistance.
- 24 Hour Fitness offers a 3-Day Free Pass.
- Anytime Fitness offers a free 7-day pass.
- Crunch Fitness offers a free 7-day pass.
- Genesis Health Clubs offer a free 7 -day pass.
What is an initiation fee at a gym?
The answer is quite simple. Money. The answer to the why do gyms charge initiation fees is simply because they will make extra money on the top of the membership fees, plus, they are anticipating you realizing that working out is hard work, and your goals won’t be realized overnight, so you’re going to quit.
Is 24 Hour Fitness actually 24 hours?
Club Hours Many of our locations are open 24 hours a day. To find out when a specific location is open, please use our Club Finder.
How do you join the Y?
Become a Member You can now join online at select The Y centres. Simply select the YMCA centre you’d like to join from the list below, then follow the steps to complete the sign up process online.