Often asked: Is Goodlife A Good Gym?
- 1 Is GoodLife Fitness a good place to work?
- 2 Is GoodLife Fitness busy?
- 3 What is the best gym company?
- 4 Does GoodLife Do month-to-month?
- 5 How much does a personal trainer cost at GoodLife Fitness?
- 6 How do I cancel my GoodLife personal training contract?
- 7 Do you have to wear a mask at GoodLife?
- 8 Can you bring a guest to GoodLife?
- 9 How do I cancel my GoodLife membership online?
- 10 What is the cheapest gym to join?
- 11 What is the most common gym?
- 12 How do I choose a gym?
Is GoodLife Fitness a good place to work?
Great workplace, friendly staff.
Is GoodLife Fitness busy?
The gym is normally the busiest from about 5pm to 8pm Monday to Friday, so if this is your only time to get in your workout, then bringing a buddy might help you be as efficient as possible.
What is the best gym company?
Following are some of the highlights of the Top 12 companies on this year’s list.
- No. 1: LA Fitness.
- No. 2: Life Time.
- No. 3: 24 Hour Fitness.
- No. 4: Equinox Holdings.
- No. 5: ClubCorp.
- No. 6: Planet Fitness.
- No. 7: Town Sports International.
- No. 8: Gold’s Gym International.
Does GoodLife Do month-to-month?
We offer a range of affordable and flexible memberships including casual, month-to-month, 6 month, 12 month memberships and 18 month memberships. *Blue members also pay a quarterly coaching fee of $9.99 4x per year in addition to their weekly rates.
How much does a personal trainer cost at GoodLife Fitness?
Casual memberships cost between $20 and $299. Even when paying full rent, trainers are expected to run GoodLife programs without being paid — like Jumpstart sessions where a person pays $49 for two PT sessions and Kickstart sessions where clients can get three 45 minute sessions for $59, CJ said.
How do I cancel my GoodLife personal training contract?
If you wish to cancel your membership, it is best to do so with an Associate at a GoodLife Club. Click here to Find a Gym. If you are not able to visit a Club, please contact our Member Experience Department at 1-800-387-2524 or by using our Member Chat.
Do you have to wear a mask at GoodLife?
GoodLife masking regulations vary by region based on local government and public health requirements; however, we encourage everyone in our Clubs to consider wearing a mask whenever possible.
Can you bring a guest to GoodLife?
Members may bring a maximum of one (1) guest per day during Guest Pass Access Hours. Members can bring one (1) different guest for each free visit. Any guests must be accompanied by the member to gain access to the club. Read, understand and agree to any terms of entry and club conduct; and.
How do I cancel my GoodLife membership online?
What is the cheapest gym to join?
Five most affordable gym memberships
- Planet Fitness. Planet Fitness advertises itself as a gym for people who don’t like gyms, with ads referring to every Planet Fitness location as a “Judgement Free Zone.”
- Cardinal Fitness.
- Your Local YMCA.
- Gold’s Gym.
- LA Fitness.
What is the most common gym?
Top 5 Most Popular Gym Franchises in America
- 1 Anytime Fitness – 2,000 Locations, Est. 2003.
- 2 Life Time Fitness – 109 Locations, Est. 1992.
- 3 Gold’s Gym – 400 Locations, Est. 1965.
- 4 Snap Fitness – 1,500 Locations, Est. 2003.
- 5 Planet Fitness – 800+ Locations, Est. 1992.
How do I choose a gym?
How To Find The Right Gym For You
- Sweat local. Find a gym close to home.
- Visit at your prime workout time.
- Ask for gym reciprocity.
- Check for clean machines.
- Ask about its emergency plan.
- Double-check the contract.
- Invest in your membership.
- Check the culture.