Question: How To Reset The Gym Padlock?
How do you reset a 4 digit combination lock if you forgot the code?
If you forgot a bike lock combination or the digits to a padlock with a dial, you can try to reset it. Pull on the shackle until you see the wheels turn. When the wheel sticks or catches, move to the next wheel and continue through all the wheels.
How do you reset a master lock without a key?
This lock is preset at the factory to operate at 0-0-0-0.
- With dials at 0-0-0-0, pull out the shackle.
- Turn shackle counterclockwise 90 degree (1/4 turn)
- Continue pressing shackle down and turn another 90 degree (1/4 turn)
- Set the dials to your own combination.
How do you open a 4 digit lock?
How to Open a Four Number Combination Lock
- Find your combination.
- Go to the first number.
- Set the second dial on the lock to the second number in the combination.
- Use the third wheel to find the third number in the combination.
- Locate the fourth number in the combination on the bottom wheel on the lock and center it.
How do you reset a 4 digit lock?
Take these steps to reset your lock:
- Pull up the shackle to open the lock.
- Rotate the shackle 90° counterclockwise and press all the way down.
- Hold down the shackle and set your own combination by turning dials.
- Turn the shackle back as normal. The setting is now complete.
How do you unlock a master lock if you forgot the combination?
Resettable combination locks have a combination that is assigned by the owner of the lock. Therefore, Master Lock does not have record of the combination that the owner set. The lock cannot be reset unless it is in the open position. If your lock is attached to something, you will need to call a locksmith for removal.