Quick Answer: How Much Does A World Gym Membership Cost?
- 1 How much is a membership at Workout World?
- 2 Can a 13 year old go to World Gym?
- 3 What is the cheapest gym to join?
- 4 Can you bring a friend to World Gym?
- 5 Can I bring a guest to workout world?
- 6 Does Work Out World have an app?
- 7 Can a 10 year old go to the gym?
- 8 What is the perfect age to join gym?
- 9 What gym can you join at 14?
- 10 Is Planet Fitness really $10 a month?
- 11 How can I get a free gym membership?
- 12 Is 24 Hour Fitness actually 24 hours?
- 13 What happened World Gym?
- 14 How do you cancel World Gym?
How much is a membership at Workout World?
only $10 a month!
Can a 13 year old go to World Gym?
You may get started at World Gym from 14 years old.
What is the cheapest gym to join?
Five most affordable gym memberships
- Planet Fitness. Planet Fitness advertises itself as a gym for people who don’t like gyms, with ads referring to every Planet Fitness location as a “Judgement Free Zone.”
- Cardinal Fitness.
- Your Local YMCA.
- Gold’s Gym.
- LA Fitness.
Can you bring a friend to World Gym?
Yes. Guests are always welcome to the club. Before coming, simply call the club and register your guest. As a member, you may bring up to two guests with you to the club at any one time.
Can I bring a guest to workout world?
Platinum Plan: Only $19.99 per month, access to ALL of our equipment PLUSSSS -Unlimited Tanning -Unlimited Group Exercise Classes -Unlimited Spinning Classes -Free Babysitting -1/2 off cooler beverages-Bring a guest for FREE!
Does Work Out World have an app?
Miss Your Workouts! Complimentary Fitness App For Daily Workouts of All Levels.
Can a 10 year old go to the gym?
At 10 years old, kids can take classes without an adult directly supervising. Kids 13 and up can use the Strength & Cardio space without an adult, but still must make sure to go through an orientation. Gyms- Kids under 10 can use the gyms with a parent.
What is the perfect age to join gym?
But if you really want to hit the gym, you need to be at least 14 to 15 years old, though you should refrain from heavy lifting and concentrate on doing body weight exercises, yoga etc. If you want to lift weights, you could start off with light weights as your bones are still growing.
What gym can you join at 14?
Find a Kid-Friendly Gym Planet Fitness: Age 13-18 when a parent has a membership in good standing. Gold’s Gym: Age 13 accompanied by an adult member. Crunch Fitness: Age 13 with an adult member aged 21. Equinox: Age 14 accompanied by an adult member.
Is Planet Fitness really $10 a month?
Planet Fitness prides itself on offering low-cost memberships, with a standard membership at $10 a month and higher-tier membership, with its PF Black Card, at an average of $19.99 a month.
How can I get a free gym membership?
Some gyms have low income programs.
- Community Recreation Centers often have low income programs.
- YMCA offers financial assistance.
- 24 Hour Fitness offers a 3-Day Free Pass.
- Anytime Fitness offers a free 7-day pass.
- Crunch Fitness offers a free 7-day pass.
- Genesis Health Clubs offer a free 7 -day pass.
Is 24 Hour Fitness actually 24 hours?
Club Hours Many of our locations are open 24 hours a day. To find out when a specific location is open, please use our Club Finder.
What happened World Gym?
Joe sold his World Gym in the valley to a bodybuilder named Steve Davis, who later sold it for $25,000. Gold moved his Santa Monica World Gym to Venice then to Marina Del Ray, and the location closed after he died in 2004. World Gym is now owned by the Cammilleri family, since 2009.
How do you cancel World Gym?
We currently do not have a cancelation fee. ALL members must come into World Gym to fill out a Cancelation Request Form as we require a physical signature. Signing up for a 12 Month Membership Contract is extremely profitable.