Readers ask: Can I Pay For A Gym Membership With Cash?
- 1 Can you pay for the gym with cash?
- 2 Can you pay gym membership prepaid card?
- 3 What should you pay for a gym membership?
- 4 What is the cheapest gym to join?
- 5 How can I get a free gym membership?
- 6 Can I use my debit card for Planet Fitness?
- 7 Does Planet Fitness take netspend?
- 8 Can I get a Planet Fitness membership without a bank account?
- 9 Does Costco sell 24 Hour Fitness memberships?
- 10 Is a gym membership worth it?
- 11 Can I bring a guest to 24 Hour Fitness?
- 12 Is Planet Fitness really $10 a month?
- 13 Is 24 Hour Fitness actually 24 hours?
- 14 How does 24 hour buddy pass work?
Can you pay for the gym with cash?
Unfortunately not, we don’t have the facilities on site to take cash payments. You must pay by card or direct debit.
Can you pay gym membership prepaid card?
Here’s what you need to know about prepaid cards: You pay a fee to set up an account and also when you deposit additional funds. Also, if you need to use a credit card for a gym membership or other recurring dues, you may not be able to use a prepaid card.
What should you pay for a gym membership?
How much does the average annual gym membership cost? In the US the average annual membership cost is $507 for the first year. The cost drops to $479 for the succeeding years because you no longer pay any initiation or enrolment fees.
What is the cheapest gym to join?
Five most affordable gym memberships
- Planet Fitness. Planet Fitness advertises itself as a gym for people who don’t like gyms, with ads referring to every Planet Fitness location as a “Judgement Free Zone.”
- Cardinal Fitness.
- Your Local YMCA.
- Gold’s Gym.
- LA Fitness.
How can I get a free gym membership?
Some gyms have low income programs.
- Community Recreation Centers often have low income programs.
- YMCA offers financial assistance.
- 24 Hour Fitness offers a 3-Day Free Pass.
- Anytime Fitness offers a free 7-day pass.
- Crunch Fitness offers a free 7-day pass.
- Genesis Health Clubs offer a free 7 -day pass.
Can I use my debit card for Planet Fitness?
Planet Fitness Response. Our policy requires a valid checking account for automatic monthly drafts, which is the only membership type we offer. We do not accept cash in our facilities, however we do accept all major debit/credit cards at point of sale (including initial membership start-up fees).
Does Planet Fitness take netspend?
No, Planet Fitness does not accept debit & prepaid cards.
Can I get a Planet Fitness membership without a bank account?
Why do you need my checking account for a membership? The method in which members are able to pay for their monthly membership varies by location, but many Planet Fitness clubs accept payment through checking accounts only.
Does Costco sell 24 Hour Fitness memberships?
Costco members can buy a two-year, all-club, 24 Hour Fitness membership package for $399.99, according to Reader’s Digest. The same membership purchased directly through the gym chain would cost over $800 if paid over a two-year period. 24 Hour Fitness has more than 400 locations in 13 states.
Is a gym membership worth it?
“I think a gym membership is a great option if you plan to use it,” says Shannon McLay, founder and CEO of financial planning firm The Financial Gym. “Not only because it will keep you healthy, but the healthier you are, the less you will have to pay in medical expenses down the road due to poor health conditions.”
Can I bring a guest to 24 Hour Fitness?
Yes. Friends or guests (18 or over, or 12 years old with an adult) should set up their free 3-day pass at 24HourFitness.com/freepass before they come. If you are a member and have an active Buddy Pass, you may add a guest to your workout reservation or simply bring them with you to the club.
Is Planet Fitness really $10 a month?
Planet Fitness prides itself on offering low-cost memberships, with a standard membership at $10 a month and higher-tier membership, with its PF Black Card, at an average of $19.99 a month.
Is 24 Hour Fitness actually 24 hours?
Club Hours Many of our locations are open 24 hours a day. To find out when a specific location is open, please use our Club Finder.
How does 24 hour buddy pass work?
Buddy Passes Bring whomever you like*, whenever you like with the added flexibility of a Buddy Pass. A Buddy Pass allows you to bring the same guest or someone new with you each time you work out at a 24 Hour Fitness location. Add one to your cart when you join online!