Readers ask: What To Do After The 7th Gym In Pokemon Platinum?
- 1 Where do you go after ice Gym platinum?
- 2 What is the hardest Gym in Pokemon Platinum?
- 3 What to do after you beat the Snowpoint Gym?
- 4 Where do you go after beating the 7th gym in Ruby?
- 5 Who is the toughest gym leader in Pokemon?
- 6 Which elite four is the strongest?
- 7 Who is the hardest gym leader?
- 8 Where do I go after beating Saturn?
- 9 Where is the team galactic warehouse?
- 10 What do I do after Lake Verity?
Where do you go after ice Gym platinum?
Go to Route 214! After beating the Veilstone Gym, go to the northwestern corner of Veilstone City. You find Lucas/Dawn has got into trouble with two Team Galactic Grunts. Team up with Lucas/Dawn and do a Tag Battle against two Galactic Grunts to let Lucas/Dawn reclaim his/her Pokedex.
What is the hardest Gym in Pokemon Platinum?
Hearthhome Gym is run by Fantina, a gym leader who specializes in Ghost-type Pokémon. Many people consider Fantina to be the hardest gym leader in Pokémon Platinum, Diamond, and Pearl.
What to do after you beat the Snowpoint Gym?
Head back to Lake Acuity when you got yourself an Icicle Badge from the Snowpoint Gym. When you enter the lake, you will find out that your rival has lost to Commander Jupiter. Jupiter will then walk off to the exit and tell you not to go to Veilstone HQ to waste your time.
Where do you go after beating the 7th gym in Ruby?
you have to go to slateport city ferry port and follow team magma to their hideout then find your way thru to the boss, once you fight the guy that spots you the boss will have left for the underwater cave where groudon sleeps. go to the cave find way thru and step in front of groudon.
Who is the toughest gym leader in Pokemon?
Pokémon: 10 Hardest Gym Leaders In The Games (& Their Team)
- Raihan is by far the toughest Gym Leader in Pokémon Sword and Shield.
- In Pokemon Black and White, Electric-type trainer Elesa is Nimbasa City’s Gym Leader and the fourth of the game.
Which elite four is the strongest?
Pokémon: 10 Strongest Elite Four Members (In The Anime)
- 1 Drake (Hoenn)
- 2 Aaron (Sinnoh)
- 3 Lance (Kanto)
- 4 Agatha (Kanto)
- 5 Bertha (Sinnoh)
- 6 Siebold (Kalos)
- 7 Flint (Sinnoh)
- 8 Lucian (Sinnoh)
Who is the hardest gym leader?
Pokémon: 10 Toughest Gym Leaders
- 1 Kanto Rock-Type Leader Brock.
- 2 Kanto Psychic-Type Leader Sabrina.
- 3 Kanto Poison-Type Leader Koga.
- 4 Jhoto Normal-Type Leader Whitney.
- 5 Johto Steel-Type Leader Jasmine.
- 6 Hoenn Normal-Type Leader Norman.
- 7 Hoenn Psychic-Type Leaders Tate and Liza.
- 8 Hoenn Ice-Type Leader Wallace.
Where do I go after beating Saturn?
After you defeat Saturn, he’ll talk about Commander Mars being at Lake Verity, so that’s where you want to head to now. Fly to Twinleaf Town, heal at your house, then head north. On Route 201, head left then up to reach Lake Verity. When you enter, you’ll see Prof.
Where is the team galactic warehouse?
The Galactic Warehouse is located on the northwestern side of the Veilstone City. It is on a small hill, next to the Team Galactic HQ. The warehouse is completely inaccessible until the player receives the Cobble Badge and defeats the two Galactic Grunts guarding the warehouse.
What do I do after Lake Verity?
After Jupiter and all the Galactic Grunts flee from Lake Verity, Professor Rowan asks you to see if Barry is OK. You must head to Lake Acuity, the lake located at the northernmost point of Sinnoh Region. First Fly to either Eterna City or Celestic Town, then enter Mt. Coronet.